Directions From Boston
- Go over Tobin Bridge. Take Route 16 East Toward Revere. Drive 1 ½ miles through two sets of lights. After the second set of lights get on the right hand side of the road. Come to a third set of lights and follow signs for 1A North. Continue for about 3.3 miles, you will cross a bridge that will turn into a 3-lane highway (the Lynnway).
- Follow all signs to Swampscott, do not follow signs for 1A into Lynn!
- Go 3/4 around the rotary and take Lynn Shore Drive that drives along the ocean. Do not go to Nahant!
- Drive through Swampscott along the shore, stay to the left at the Gibbs Station that sits in a fork in the road. You will pass a park and a convenient store on the right. After that you will come to an island in the road, stay straight and to the right!
- You are now on Atlantic Ave. (Rte 129) this will bring you directly into Marblehead. Follow Atlantic Avenue through two sets of lights. When you come to an intersection of 5 streets (just past Shubie’s), take a right onto Washington Street. Bearing left go up the hill and down again, winding left and through the old center of Marblehead. You will see the old yellow Town House in front of you. Just as you pass the Town House, take a right onto State Street. Follow State Street to the end where it meets with Front Street. Harbor Wharfs Condo is on the right corner.
Directions from Route 128 to Route 114 (Marblehead)
- Take 128 North or South to 114 East (Exit 25A, Marblehead, and Salem). At your second set of lights after coming off of 128, take a left (you’ll see a gas station on your right) Then take your next right. When the road ends, take a right following Rt. 114 signs. You’ll go through a couple sets of lights and then over a bridge as you approach near the center of Salem. You’ll pass through one set of lights then take a left. Two blocks later you’ll reach another set of lights. Take a right. At the next lights go left.
- Follow that road all the way into Marblehead. Lafayette Street eventually becomes Pleasant Street in Marblehead. Go all the way to the end when it will tee with Washington Street. Go left on Washington. Take your next right onto State. Follow State to the end where it meets Front Street. Harbor Wharfs Condo in on the corner.
From Routes 495, 93 or 95 please follow directions from Route 128 to Route 114 (above).